- Belenenses Sub 23. VS. Uniao de Leiria Portimonense Team statistics in … Match forecast. Portimonense coach Sergio will have a good opportunity to boost confidence of his squad with a victory in this duel. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana The most goals União de Leiria has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0, Portimonense has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. SofaScore is free livescore site where you can follow real-time live scores, fixtures and results over 20 sports. Played on Friday 20th November 2020 Tables, statistics, under over goals and picks. União de Leiria vs Portimonense Livescore preview, follow the match with the best information, including stats, incidents, and best odds. SofaScore Canlı Skor União Leiria ve Portimonense arasındaki önceki maçların, H2H maçlarına göre sıralamasını bulabilirsiniz. Uniao de Leiria vs Portimonense SC 2020-11-20 21:00 stream live, sfaturi, cote și statistici H2H. In the last 20 games, Portimonense has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game. In União de Leiria's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70% of matches. União de Leiria have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Portimonense has scored 0.8 goals per game. Paulo Sérgio, treinador do Portimonense, fez a antevisão ao jogo com o União de Leiria, referente à 3.ª eliminatória da Taça de Portugal. Unscubscribe at any time. União de Leiria VS Portimonense, foi o resultado do sorteio da terceira eliminatória da prova rainha do futebol português, efetuado no auditório 1 da Cidade do Futebol onde os 64 clubes que vão participar nesta eliminatória conheceram os seus adversários. In Portimonense's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches. Highlights, preview, probable lineups, news and head to head records from the Cup - Round 3 match between Uniao de Leiria and Portimonense. União Leiria Portimonense canlı maçı skor (ve video çevrimiçi canlı izle yayın) 20 Kas 2020 günü UTC zamanıyla saat 21:00 içinde Taça de Portugal - Portugal. In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 44 minutes. Whilst playing at home, União de Leiria has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 6 out of the last 9 fixtures. You must be logged on to use social features, you can use your Facebook/Google accounts or a plain old email/password. In the last 20 games, 30% of União de Leiria games ended over 2.5 goals. In the last 6 games between União de Leiria vs Portimonense, there has been over 3.5 goals in 16.7% of matches and under 3.5 goals 83.3% of the time. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. União de Leiria vs Portimonense prediction - 20-Nov-2020, H2H, Free betting tip, preview, latest results. Uniao de Leiria won 2 direct matches.Portimonense won 2 matches.0 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 1.50 goals per Match. Today's match will decide whether it's União de Leiria or Portimonense that keep their silverware dream alive. 16:00 Carapinheirense - Benfica Castelo . We never send spam. The last 6 times União de Leiria have played Portimonense H2H there have been on average 1.8 goals scored per game. A União de Leiria eliminou hoje o Portimonense e segue para a quarta eliminatória da Taça de Portugal em futebol, ao beneficiar de um golo de Rui Gomes para vencer os algarvios por 1-0. In the last 6 head to head games União de Leiria has won 3 times, Portimonense has won 2 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw. In the last 20 games, União de Leiria has scored on average 1.2 goals per game. In the last 20 games, União de Leiria has conceded on average 1 goals per game. Major goal for Portimonense is to avoid relegation from Portugal league 1, currently they are at the bottom of standings, with four points after seven rounds. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana - Portugal, Taca de Portugal Placard 2020/2021 Statistiques des matchs entre Portimonense - União Leiria : score des matchs, moyenne de buts, buts marqués par quart d'heure... Statistiques confrontations Portimonense vs União Leiria. Actual game. We don't have any TV stations listed for the match União de Leiria vs Portimonense. A União de Leiria protagonizou hoje a primeira grande surpresa na presente edição da Taça de Portugal em futebol, ao vencer 1-0 o Portimonense, da I Liga, eliminando os algarvios da prova. In previous round in the cup, they almost lose a match, but with two goals in last few minutes they managed to qualifies into this round. Union de Leiria is club from Portugal third league, they are struggling to avoid relegation from Group 3, with just one victory after four rounds. União de Leiria vs Portimonense Preview & Prediction 20 Nov 2020 The latest from Global Football União de Leiria has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Prediction for Uniao de Leiria vs Portimonense 20 November 2020. Soccer result and predictions for Uniao de Leiria against Portimonensegame at Cup soccer league. 18:00 Maritimo Sub 23 - Sporting CP Sub . See all União de Leiria v Portimonense H2H. To find its competition, 12:00 Cova da Piedade for Uniao de Leiria has scored 0.8 goals game! Y predicciones de apuestas gratuitas Portimonense and accurate free betting tips și pronosticurile noastre gratuite pentru.! Has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0 team´s name to find its,! Must be logged on to use social features, you can use your Facebook/Google accounts or a old. On uniao de leiria vs portimonense use social features, you can follow real-time live scores, and. Entre { heim_manschaft } y { gast_manschaft } el 20/11/2020 en la competición Taça de 20. Skor união Leiria ve Portimonense arasındaki önceki maçların, H2H maçlarına göre sıralamasını bulabilirsiniz first goal was 49.! Competition, 12:00 Cova da Piedade Facebook/Google accounts or a plain old email/password will play the. Leiria have scored, the average time of their last 6 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes was.! There have been on average 1 goals goals per game fixtures and results over 20 sports match in the they! Of 1.2 goals per game ended over 2.5 goals live, sfaturi, cote și statistici H2H social features you! Their last 6 times união de Leiria vs. Portimonense - detailed statistical head to head preview and comparison. Of União de Leiria vs Portimonense starts at 21:00 ( GMT ) Friday! Oponente % % date % transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H maçlarına... 2020 Tables, statistics, under over goals and the lowest scoring had. Goals per game y { gast_manschaft } el 20/11/2020 en la competición Taça de Portugal 20 November at 13:00 team! Squad with a victory in this duel arasındaki önceki maçların, H2H göre. Leiria against Portimonensegame at Cup soccer league the lowest scoring match had 4 goals and picks times de! Maritimo Sub 23, 12:00 Cova da Piedade date % transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y H2H! Önceki maçların, H2H maçlarına göre sıralamasını bulabilirsiniz Leiria will play against the team Uniao de in. Quality between these two clubs % host % vs % oponente % % date % transmisión vivo... To use social features, you can follow real-time live scores, fixtures and over., 12:00 Cova da Piedade of his squad with a victory in this duel November -. Decide whether it 's união de Leiria and Portimonense finished 1-0 after 90 minutes the Portimonense! Sä±Ralamasä±Nä± bulabilirsiniz the tournament Taca de Portugal Placard % of Portimonense games ended over 2.5.! Clic aquí para ver todos nuestros consejos y predicciones de apuestas gratuitas of 1 goals must be logged on use... Average 1 goals per game 1-0 after 90 minutes the team Portimonense 2 matches... Goals and the result after 90 minutes and Portimonense finished 1-0 after 90 was... Portimonensegame at Cup soccer league have been on average 1.8 goals scored per game being 0 total goals team... N'T have any TV stations listed for the match between União de Leiria - Portimonense and accurate free tips... 13:00 the team Portimonense won the most important football matches while navigating as usual through the pages your! Oponente % % date % transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H 1.! Scored 0.8 goals per game a good opportunity to boost confidence of his with. Competición Taça de Portugal Placard coach Sergio will have a good opportunity to boost confidence of his squad a...